ARE YOU READY TO FIND JOY IN GETTING DRESSED?
It’s time to find your best colors.
How many times have you walked into a fitting room with a handful of clothes, tried them ALL on, and left with nothing?? Been there, done that. It used to happen to me all the time! Let’s face it, clothes shopping is often dreaded and can be discouraging at times.
That’s when I realized shopping doesn’t have to be painful. It can be a lot of fun! Especially, when you know your best colors and the style and fit of the clothes that fit your body perfectly.
You don’t have to be super trendy or purchase expensive labels to look and feel stunning or to be put together. You don’t need to change your body or diet to feel confident in who you were created to be. My friend, YOU, were already flawlessly created to be “uniquely and wonderfully made.” (Psalm 139:13-14)
Knowing your best colors, simply enables you to look amazing in everything you wear, and it show cases you rather than the outfit. You will feel more empowered with confidence every time you look in the mirror to show up daily as the woman you were created to be.
LET’S GET STARTED
1. Schedule Consultation
- After filling out the consultation form, you will receive a scheduling email.
- You will then pay the consult fee ($149, which includes your digital swataches and color swatch deck in your color code).
2. Send Natural Light Headshots
- You will send a total of 5 selfie headshots.
- These photos will be taken in natural light and be specific poses shared in the scheduling email.
3. Let the FUN begin!
- After reviewing your headshots, we will schedule a Zoom to discuss your color code and review your best colors.
- I will take time to review your Dominate Color Characteristics and why your color code is the best for you.
- We will discuss your pop colors, prints sizes, best neutrals, as well as talk about the colors to avoid.
4. Styling Tips
- I love to share a few simple rules that pull together any outfit, as well as the seasonal Pantone colors that are released.
- We will discuss all the things! Jewelry, Make-up, Hair, Shoes, and Handbags!